We actually spent 2 half days at Hollywood studios to see the beauty in day and night. To be true it’s a small park with not many attractions as compared to other but in the coming year, it will get crazy busy as Star Wars new attractions coming to it.
The plan is made listing down all the priority activities. A little planning before can actually save you long waiting hours. Look at the park hours and see if there is a day in your plan where Hollywood Studios has extra Magical Hours pick that day. Because people living in Disney Resorts have access to the park in Magic Hours.
- The plan assumes that you start your day with park opening hours.
- Taking some break in the afternoon either by going back to resort or staying there and a slow hour after lunch. We preferred to take some break after lunch as we didn’t have any toddlers with us.
- Our son was 11 and was eligible for all the rides so we have shortlisted all important rides. But in case you have kids who might not match the height requirement you can change the plan accordingly.
- Also, the plan skips over low priority attractions to provide more opportunity to explore what’s important.
Remember if you find some ride in the early morning with less wait time and you have a fastpass+ for it in the afternoon. Just do the ride in the standard line and modify the fastpass+ and use it for some other attraction.
Since there are more shows in Hollywood studios than other Disney parks so shortlist on the ones you want to watch and ignore the rest.
Park Plan Attractions
The attractions mentioned in the first half are the major ones. However, the later ones are nice too but you can always shortlist as per your family preference.
- Rock ‘ n Roller Coaster Do it the first thing as you enter in the morning.
- The Twilight Tower Of Terror Use a Fastpass+ around 10:00 am in the morning
- Alien Swirling Saucers
- Slinky Dog Dash Use Fastpass+ at 12:00 pm.
- Meet Toy Story Characters(Buzz Lightyear And Woody & Jessie) at Toy Story Land
- Have Lunch @ ABC Commissary. They have halal and vegan options available without reservation too.
- Meet Daisy and Donald near Guest Relations after lunch.
- Here is a character meet up guide you can follow in case you want to meet some more @ Hollywood studios.
- Star Tours Use Fastpass+ at 2:00 pm.
- For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration
- Muppet Vision 3D
- You can take a break, go back to the resort and rest. Or you can continue with the following.
- Beauty and the Beast Live On Stage
- Voyage of The Little Mermaid
- Have Dinner at 50’s Prime Time Café. The ambiance, food, the service it’s a treat in itself. Don’t miss out. They also accommodate special food request.
- Fantasmic! Show
- Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular
With this blog, we have covered all the park plans for Disney World and we end our Disney Diaries. But Disney journey can never end. As we ended our 7-day tour to Disney World we were already thinking of what’s next on our list.
I said we would be coming back to Disney in 5 years to see what’s new. While my son was aiming to be in Disney on Mickey’s 100thbirthday in 2028. The best part of the Disney Vacations was that we all enjoyed equally and it was never like this place is for Kids.
So I would say
- DO NOT RUSH to cut off the items off your TO DO Disney List.
- Do what your family likes you are not in a race with anyone.
- Stay hydrated.
- Enjoy as it’s the only day you have.
In case I missed out on something feel free to add in comments.