Do you know that you can write a letter to your future self and post it so that you receive it on a particular date at Futureme.org
It’s funny and crazy at the same time. I have been writing to myself for the past 2 years and schedule them mostly for the beginning of the year. It gives me a mirror reflection of what I thought would happen by the next year.
But I wish I could back and say a few things to a version of me in the early 20’s so I decided to write it maybe it will help someone in their 20’s
- Not everyone is going to like you so don’t suffocate yourself to be the one that other wants you to be.
- Life has its way of surprising you, It can be Good or Worst. So don’t think your triumph’s or your failures are going to last forever! Keep moving.
- Your insecurities and fears will never be completely gone but you can control them by not letting them control you.
- Don’t stress over petty things and issues. Stress has never been a solution to anything and it would never be.
- Be smart when dealing with money. Life is unpredictable.
- Admitting you are wrong and apologizing doesn’t mean you are weak.
- Happiness is a personal choice so is Gratitude. Choose them even if the world is coming to an end!
- Everything has a time when it comes to destiny and it wouldn’t come to you sooner or later. So wait with greater patience.
- What matters to you know might not be worth it in the next 5 years so don’t kill yourself trying to get it.
- Humans are flawed creatures. Give others the room to make mistakes but do let them run over you.
- Pick up your battles wisely, not everything needs your attention.
- Forgive but don’t forget so that you don’t fall the way you did before.
- Stay more at Ami’s (mom’s)place with Ami after the wedding.
Hope I knew this back then!!!